lucky ducky

i was at Her house Thusday night, and i didn't masturbate as She kept Her cock caged the whole time.

Friday morning, She did permit me masturbate, in front of her.

i'm not sure if She wants details about Herself in this journal. so i will write only minimally about Her involvement in playing with me and supervising my masturbation. Moreover, since this journal is a means of reporting to Her, i won't repeat much of what She already knows.

As a whole it was an extremely intense experience, straight out of my most fervid fantasies. i felt intense waves of submission and humiliation wash over me. i was and am so incredibly happy.

There were two minor threads of the experience that were not necessarily visible to Her. So, i will detail those:

The first is that my hands were very dry (from having just finished cleaning Her bathroom), and as a result Her cock chaffed from the masturbation, creating a cross cutting sensation of irritation. And when Her cock became wet from the urine, the chaffing became even worse. So, much of the delicious euphoria i experienced derived from my situation, not the physical masturbation.

The second is that licking up my cum off the bottum of the bathtub was a transcendant moment for me. Being forced to eat my own cum is one of favorite fantasies, but also one of the hardest things to do in practice. The cum is, of course, salty, bitter, and slimey - not an appealing offering for me under normal circumstance. More importantly, i am often distant from my sexual side immediately after cumming. and since my submissive nature is connected only to my sexuality, i sometimes struggle with submission after having cum.

Friday morning, however, when i found myself on my knees in the bottom of a bathtub, covered in piss, sexually spent, and bound by a contract that specified my 24/7 submission (and her 24/7 domination), i was almost shocked back into submission by Her command to start licking. And as i set myself to the task of obeying Her, i quickly found myself wanting to please Her. And that in turn led to being eager to find and lick up all of the cum.

With Her prompting i had passed through the challenge, and recovered my submissive nature. i think the transendance was also driven by having been allowed to cum only once in several days and by having my submissive role so clearly defined and upheld by Her

i must be the luckiest submissive on the planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment