how it starts

I've set up this blog to journal my daily masturbation, as directed by S. in part of an email I received from her last night, Feb. 1, 2009:

".... I bet you want to jerk off right now, don't you? Hold off ... DON'T DO IT!"

"From this night forth, Unless otherwise indicated in our contract, with exception of family and work related activities, I control when and how often you cum, and what you do with at cum afterwards, in the next 2 months. After all, I OWN your cock and cum-filled balls, and I will decide when - or if - you ever get to have the pleasure of cumming while thinking about me, or servicing me, or watching or hearing about me and my lovers. "

"From this day forth, I also want you to jerk off for 15 minutes each morning and each evening - but do NOT cum. If you are about to cum, stop, and then restart playing with yourself. You must learn self control - and know that you ONLY cum when I say so - and not at any other time."

"I want you to start keeping a daily journal of how you are thinking of me, and your progress in controlling yourself."

"I want you to be honest about what you think about, both throughout the day as you struggle to control your urges, and more specifically when you are playing with yourself. If you fail me and cum without my permission, you must admit it and tell me in your journal. YOU Will do this... Right?"

"I will ask for your journal at any time. If you please me with your journal, I may allow you to cum in my presence while I am standing looking down at you, I may order you then, lick your cum up off my floor, or... I know you, my pussy slut, will have no problem doing this for your Mistress. Right?......."

No comments:

Post a Comment