driving to distraction

last night i masturbated for the full 15 minutes minutes, again enjoying the wanking much more than i would have in the past. However, i was pulled up short by the time limit, and had to suddenly stop when i would have otherwise kept on wanking.

i continued my fantasy of being sold by her - it seems like the ultimate straw, the final domination, to be converted into cash by Her when through with me, and to find myself bound to submission under another woman because it was Her will.

This morning, i woke up and instantly started thinking about how i could masturbate in the shower. The 15 minute allotments are beginning to be precious moments that i hunger for throughout the day.

The fallout from not being allowed to cum is also beginning to mount. i live 24/7 in a semi-constant state of arousal, my thoughts constantly turn back to my condition and Her domination over me, with Her cock swelling and pulsing throughout the day. it has not yet gotten to the point of driving me to frantic distraction, but i wonder when that stage will come.

No comments:

Post a Comment