end of contract

my contract with S. ended yesterday, which happened to be a "free" day as per her instructions.

i'm not all sure what happens now. i am leaving on business trip in 11 days, the 2nd part of which i will be in Germany. S. said She was interested in meeting up, but that She might have to stay in the states for a family event. She said she would know last week, so i might find out soon.

i'm tempted to ask if she would extend my contract. but i don't want to push things...

i am supposed to see her later today, as per this exchange below (read from the bottom up):


Sent from my iPhone

On May 25, 2013, at 1:31 PM, S. wrote:

> Great... Life is good especially when I think of you being on your knees at my service.
>
> Sent from my iPad
>

>> On May 25, 2013, at 11:50 AM, h. wrote:
>>
>> Dear S.,
>>
>> 2 pm, i understand.
>>
>> i am so happy with the prospect of serving You.
>>
>> Thank You!
>>
>> Yours,
>>
>> h
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone


>>> On May 25, 2013, at 9:07 AM, S. wrote:
>>>
>>> Good morning h,
>>> 2 pm Monday afternoon. I can adjust +/- one hour.
>>>
>>> S.
>>> Sent from my iPad

>>>>
>>>> On May 25, 2013, at 8:37 AM, h. wrote:
>>>>
>>>> Hi S.,
>>>>
>>>> i could meet up with You on Monday afternoon or Monday evening. Just let me know which >>>> is better for You, and i will arrange my day accordingly. : )
>>>>
>>>> Yours,
>>>>
>>>> h
>>>>

>>>>> From: S.
>>>>> To: h.
>>>>> Sent: Friday, May 24, 2013 11:28 PM
>>>>> Subject: Re: Hi
>>>>>
>>>>> Nice updates, I am glad you are following my instructions as you go by, doing your >>>>> daily business.
>>>>> I want to come by on Monday. Let me know if and when you can further augment the
>>>>> services you provide.
>>>>>
>>>>> Enjoy and be good in the meantime.
>>>>>
>>>>> S.

No comments:

Post a Comment