an indefinite extension

S. came to my office on Monday. i work alone in my own small office here in San Francisco - all my colleagues are out on the east coast. i fixed it up a bit with a black leather fold down couch. It's still a rather utilitarian set up, but a great place to meet.

We/we first went out for a cup of coffee and strolled around the neighborhood. Then she directed Us/us back to my office where, as per Her wishes, i gave her a massage. i started with her feet while i was on my knees (and naked).

One thing led to another and i ended up giving Her a full body massage.

And then i got to go down and worship her, twice! And it was definitely worship. There is no other way to describe the experience.

She's comfortable giving commands. But She also appears to like me doing things without Her having to tell me to do them. She dominates through her simple acceptance of my submission, as if it were so natural that it does not need to be spoken about. Sometimes i ask, sometimes i suggest, sometimes i just do it. It's hard to know exactly when to do what. i don't want to step outside of my role in Our/our relationship. But She clearly likes being served without the need for ordering me around, though She doesn't hesitate to issue orders when she wants.

She has a graceful, diplomatic bearing, something like my stereotype of the French upper class, of Persian royalty. Her manners are impeccable, and they always reflect that She is thinking of the others around Her. She operates like the most gracious and insightful of diplomats. Almost Buddha-like. But in Our/our relationship, she is comfortable using Her power for Her benefit, if only because She knows that, in doing so, She is also doing me a favor. OK, now i'm babbling, but i hope i got the point across.

Anyhoo, while i was down worshiping her, the first time, she basically told me to expect new instructions and that the contract was being extended, indefinitely!

In a way. this was odd. In the past i have always been the one to suggest new contracts. i think that She likes it that way because if i'm the one suggesting a contract, She can be sure She is not imposing on my life in way that makes Her responsible for anything, particularly an imposition on my job or my family - other women She doesn't seem to mind taking precedence over.

But, i've been so very clear (while doing my best not to over-do it) that i want as much domination as She is willing to dispense, that i think She probably felt safe in extending the contract without asking me. She also made it clear that the contract extension could be for a month, a week or just a day. i have no say in the matter, but She can end it at any time. So, She's protected: no obligation for Her. And She clearly liked extending the contract without asking me because she came, hard, very soon thereafter.

i am so fucking lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment