snatching defeat from the jaws of victory

Much to my surprise i was able to complete my masturbation assignment on the plane last night.

But it didn't look so good at first. Once i got on board i found that there was no way i could wank in my seat, even under the covers, as i had two seat mates in my row. There was also a long line at the bathrooms near my seat, but much to my surprise the bathrooms at the back of the plane were half-vacant. So in i went, and started to wank. i stopped masturbating a couple of times and left the bathroom in case someone needed to use it (since i knew She would not want me inconveniencing other passengers), but both times there was no one waiting and after hanging out for minute i went back in.

Masturbating in the airplane bathroom with my pants down at my knees and my ass up against the cold steel counter was yet another perfect moment in my submission to Her.

However, and i hate to write this, the next morning i failed to wank! i maybe could have wanked on the plane. i could certainly have found a stall at the train station after i landed. But in the hurry to get to my final destination, my assignment slipped from my mind. By the time i realized it, there was no way to get the assignment done without being late for my meeting in Bonn. And i knew that She would not be pleased if i let that happen.

i am a bit mad at myself. i had come so close to being perfect for the length of the contract, and there was no good reason for failing. Argh!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment