played by a virtuoso

Today feels surreal.

For the last 12 hours I've walked around in a happy daze, after having spent the night before with Mistress S.

After 15 days of denial and frustration that had me on the verge of panic more than once, i had one of the most fulfilling, erotic, nights of my life. If events had changed any faster i would have had whiplash.

Now, going forward, for the next week, She has instructed me to continue with my twice-daily masturbation, but i am allowed to cum once every other day (!), though i have to decide whether it will be during the morning masturbation sessions or the evening sessions.

one note for history: i learned that when i called Her last week [after being without contact for almost two weeks, and was summarily and casually dismissed within a minute,] that She was, in fact, entertaining a lover [whose cock was most assuredly not caged].

i feel like i am a violin, played by a virtuoso. She has me going in all directions, and i have no idea what is coming next.

No comments:

Post a Comment