another day, another mystery (or two)

i got to jerk-off last night! Meaning that i got to masturbate AND cum.

It was incredibly, beautifully satisfying.

i caught my cum in a handkerchief, and it got soaked through and through, which was kind of surprising as She had let me cum twice two days before.

i was supremely happy, fulfilled and content, a rare feeling at any point in life.

Of course, after 15 minutes of masturbating this morning, i was back under the stricture of denial. It was a surprisingly harsh transition. Much harder than the first time i masturbated immediately after She first put me under Her denial several weeks ago.

This was also a bit surprising as i was wondering if perhaps the last two weeks would have conditioned me to go without - but instead it may have drained some of my capacity to endure. However, i think it's way too early to tell anything at all, either way.

No comments:

Post a Comment