a beggar, not a chooser

i haven't journalled since the day before yesterday, as i brilliantly managed to somehow disable my modem over the weekend while partionning a hard drive and so lost internet service yesterday.

i finally got to cum (!) late Saturday night. Of course, it came at terrible time, as i was exhausted and could barely keep my eyes open - but beggars can NOT be choosers. I had come home very late after driving up from my sister's house where i had dinner and talked late into the night. I hadn't seen her in person in close to a year, so i was very happy to have hung out with her.

But the result was that the long anticipated event was crushed under sheer exhaustion. I came but the relief was short lived, and the next day i was coping with frustration again, groaning with desire to jerk-off.

The good news is that She hasn't changed my jerk-off schedule, so at least at the moment of this writing, i am scheduled to be allowed to jerk-off tonight.

i am squirming in anticipation at this very moment.

Wanking in the shower this morning, it seemed that i almost spent as much time avoiding touching Her cock to keep from ejaculating as i did wanking. Sometimes i could stroke Her cock only for a moment before having to stop again.

And the center of my fantasies, driving all this? As always it seems recently: Her and Her pussy.

No comments:

Post a Comment