a day in the life

A quick journal note - not really worthy of a full post, but a comical moment from today that i might as well write down since i didn't journal yesterday.

This morning i wrote in my journal that i would be allowed to jerk-off tonight, but only if She does not change my orgasm schedule. Perhaps i should have also reported that i am very worried that She might change the schedule, because more than once She has explicitly noted that the "you-get-to-cum-every-other-day" schedule was only set through Sunday.

So, later in the day, after posting that entry to my blog, i nearly had a panic attack when i received an email at an account at which She sends me email, thinking that perhaps this was the email i had been dreading, and that my opportunity to cum tonight had vanished.

In the event, the email was not from Her. But any observer with even the least sadistic streak would have appreciate the sweat forming on my brow as i opened the email.

Of course, now as i type this note, a new worry has come to me: perhaps She means that the "no-orgasm" rule is supposed to go back into effect, by default, as of today....yikes, my blood pressure is skyrocketing......perhaps i need to double-check to see if i am allowed to cum tonight. Oh my goddess... Her balls are aching at the thought of all this, and my stomach is twisting in knots...

i don't want to check-in, if only because the very act of double-checking on Her approval might inspire Her to withhold it. However, now that doubt has crept into my mind, i can not, in good faith, jerk-off tonight. Argh!!! Either way i could be damned. [would that i could be fucked either way, instead!]

So much for posting only a short "note."

Sigh. Another day in the life.

No comments:

Post a Comment