a different day

What a difference a day makes.

i masturbated last night and again this morning, as per Her instructions. I still feel tense and desperate, and Her balls are swollen and ache. However, the edge of frustration that verged on panic yesterday, Sunday, is completely gone . Maybe it's because I have a full day of work in front me that is commanding my attention. If so, i need to keep on keeping busy.

An emerging theme to my fantasies, that played out while wanking last night and this morning, is looking forward to being unlocked and allowed to jerk off in front of Her, on Her bathroom floor, and then having to clean Her floor with my tongue, licking up my cum. i used to fantasize about more "sex" than that. But, not surprisingly, given my fetish to conform to Her desires and my relative inability to fantasy about the impossible, my fantasies are focusing on what She has allowed to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment