reprieve

my balls have stopped aching, for the moment at least. Yesterday morning, She permitted me to jerk-off and cum on Her bathroom floor.

It was simply a wonderful moment.

It seems She wanted me to jerk-off and cum as soon as possible, but i didn't understand that at first and so began pacing myself right away so as not to get too excited too soon. Of course, She immediately corrected me - and i soon came all over Her bathroom floor, which She immediately had me lick up.

Last night i masturbated without the usual edge of desperation that now usually accompanies my wanking. However, that window of ease has already passed. As i write, i feel the tension back again, and i know it won't go away until i am allowed to cum again.

She leaves tomorrow on Her vacation and won't be back for 11 days. In the meantime, She is giving me only one way to cum while she is gone: i get to cum once for every six hours i wear a butt plug.

Like most uptight white boys, my ass is clenched so tight that its a wonder anything gets out, much less in. However, She has announced that She intends to fuck my ass - thus the incentive oriented training.

i'm only up to two hours, total, as of this moment, and already my asshole is feeling a little warm. i'm a little concerned (OK, a lot concerned) that i will have to take this very slowly.

i had hoped to get up to six hours and be able to cum before next Friday, when i have a date with my friend K. Mistress S. gave permission for Her cock to be out it's cage during that date, and even gave permission for me to have sex with K. But, i am still explicitly forbidden from cumming when with K. So, jerking off and cumming before the date with K. seemed like the better part of valor.

However, that now seems very unlikely if i am to be careful with my ass - and i am sure i would be in serious trouble with Her, if i wasn't.

i haven't spoken with K. in person since i lost ownership of my cock, and i don't know what her reaction will be. it should be a very interesting night.

i masturbated in the shower this morning - fantasizing about being on my knees, with my chest and shoulders pressed flat to the ground, my face turned to the side, and my ass up in the air, all while being fucked in the ass by Her, wielding a strap-on.

i stopped at the 15 minute mark, of course. but it was a bit of shock, kinda like watching a basketball championship game on TV only to have the power go out just as a player goes up to take the final, deciding shot of the game.

She is a wonderful domme.

No comments:

Post a Comment