as if there is no tomorrow

Last night and this morning were pretty "normal" masturbation sessions. i wanked away as per Her instruction. And as is the pattern, i was pulled up short by the time limit.

The tension and distraction is beginning to mount, again.

i am fixed on the new fantasy track: being Her strap-on slut. I fantasize about being on my knees and sucking Her strap-on cock as if there is no tomorrow. And then having Her grab me by the hair, forcing me to the floor and fucking me in the ass.

Pretty standard fantasy fare for a submissive boy - but it had never come up as a fantasy with Her before.

i tend to fantasize only about the possible. i never fantasize about the impossible, e.g. sex with celebrities. Would that i could, but i can't. Apparently, there needs to be a sense that something is at least possible, even if improbable, for it to be erotic for me. The completely-out-of-reach is apparently so pointless to whatever section of my brain that controls my fantasies that it is deemed irrelevant.

The one exception to this rule, is the "what might have been" fantasy. i do sometimes fantasize about what might have been with certain lovers over the years had i done things differently - mostly if i had been more committed to pursuing my fantasies of submission.

That said, i probably have had more than my fair share of fantasy experiences over the years - though none have come close to what's going down now.

did i mention how lucky i am?

No comments:

Post a Comment