a class act

i spent last night with K. We/we started the evening by going to dance workout together and then having beers at a nearby bar, where we caught up and got up to date. Since i last saw her, almost two months ago, she had started seeing someone but just that day had broken off with him. Meanwhile she had gotten back in touch with an old high school friend and was now having a mad email romance with him. When my turn came, i shared the news that my cock no longer belonged to me. I didn't think that she would be weirded out by the news, but i was concerned that she might put off a bit. Yet, after filling in the details, i was happily surprised to find that she was still down for me, and We/we spend the night at her place. We had a great time hanging out, talking and laughing. However, much to her frustration, she was hit by a migraine late in the evening. Nicely enough, she was very gracious and had no problems being with me while i followed my instructions - masturbating for 15 minutes. By the time morning came around, it was only about six hours later, and while she was feeling better, the migraine had taken the wind of her sails. I masturbated again, and again she kept me company.

It felt so fantastic to be so open with someone about what's going on with me and still have that person be into me. i felt like i had hit the jackpot.

No comments:

Post a Comment