respect

i started masturbating in bed Saturday night, when my domestic partner came unexpectedly into the room to go to sleep. She (my domestic partner) is a bit uncomfortable with my masturbating when she is present. So, i stopped even though i had not completed 15 minutes.

We talked about her discomfort around this particular scenario several years ago, and i agreed to not masturbate in her company. i had/have no shame about masturbation. However, since i don't have any particular desire to wank specifically in her company and since it's an easy thing to avoid, i was happy to agree to avoid it for her sake.

I think (and hope) that She (the current owner of my cock) will agree. She has been immensely respectful of my domestic partner and family - going well out of Her way to make sure that nothing between Us/us gets in the way of my family - it's even written into the contract (!).

However, i will need to explicitly ask Her for direction about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment