heigh-ho, hiegh-ho, it's off to work i go

i spent 20 minutes masturbating at work this morning - as per instructions i received from Her:

"For Wednesday February 11th, 2009. I want you to jerk off, work schedule permitting, at 10:00 AM and if not at 10, at 12:10. I want you to jerk off for 20 minutes this time - do NOT cum....you are back to your "15 minute" schedule Wednesday night. Mistress S. P.S. Call me on my cell if your work schedule will not permit you to jerk off tomorrow at the designated time."

i often jerk-off at work (or that is i used to) but almost never for 20 minutes. i have a private office, located up a short flight of stairs such that i can hear anyone coming my way. but my office door does not lock, and the office kitchen is also located on top of the stairs. So jerking off at work can be an anxious experience, full of false alarms. As a result, i usually jerk-off quickly, cumming in just a couple minutes - an easy task for this standard issue boy.

This morning however, i lucked out and no one came up the stairs the whole time i was wanking. As usual, She dominated my thoughts while masturbating.

Now however, i am having trouble concentrating. i am frustrated as fuck. my mind keeps wandering back to thoughts of Her, Her cock and jerking-off. Maybe if i go get a cup of coffee.....

No comments:

Post a Comment