"Call me sea biscuit because of the way I ride it."

Aye Papi by Dawn features rapper Brooke Candy and is a fantastic pop song of the moment.  Great groove, great lyrics.  

But it was the third verse, rapped by Brooke Candy, grabbed my attention by the throat:

Aye Papi Yo, I need that
Good sloppy, go and eat that
Punani go and come back
When you need more of that snack
Go down and make me cum hard
Show me how talented you are
Your doing so good so far
Lick your lips and redo that part
Brookie and Dawn on a track is a problem
Everywhere we go from China to Harlem
They know the pussy is pretty and poppin'
Bitches can try but they never gon' top it
Flying is the only thing that I do private
Tell me your fantasy, bet you I tried it
Sex like a legend, This pussy a riot
Call me sea biscuit because of the way I ride it.








Here's a Youtube clip of just this verse, against a video of Candy in a styling session:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-t2zhK-9_Ds


And here's the full song on Spotify:  https://open.spotify.com/track/7FFwC0QYn9eln8BmiugI6z?si=x5Q504JVReW_NjA8QqJjYA

No comments:

Post a Comment