who knew it could be so good?

It was very hard to stop masturbating last night and again this morning.

Not hard in the sense that i couldn't stop on time - that's easy. i just watch the clock and take my hand off Her cock when the 15 minutes are up.

It's difficult in the sense that i don't want to stop. i desperately want to keep on wanking, even though i am not allowed to cum.

i don't want to stop, in part, because i want to keep wanking until i cum, naturally enough.

However, on top of all that, masturbating this way, i.e. under Her control, is so much better than masturbating on my own. It feels better, MUCH better. The pleasure is very much more intense and way more constant. An erotic charge crackles through me like electricity.

If She hadn't set a 15 minute/twice per day limit on my masturbation sessions, i would probably spend hours a day wanking like this.

When i masturbate on my own i rarely feel this good. In fact, most of the time when i masturbate on my own, it doesn't come anywhere close to feeling this good. [Though, slut that i am, that never stopped me from masturbating constantly before].

No surprise then that i am so very happy to be under Her control.

No comments:

Post a Comment